Recruitment of Foreign Workers and Immigrationn
The shortage of skilled labour, an issue that is particularly serious for certain employment positions, requires organizations to turn to foreign talent to sustain their growth.
To achieve this, it is essential to use leading-edge expertise to avoid international recruitment and immigration projects from turning into a nightmare for the foreign worker or for the organization.
Proxima Centauri has developed additional and complementary solutions to ensure the sustainability of your business and we are pleased to accompany you from now forth in the recruitment of foreign workers as well as the immigration process.
The combination of the expertise that Proxima Centauri possesses in the fields of recruitment and human resources and that of our partner, who draws on its network of immigration lawyers and contacts abroad for the benefit of our clients, ensuring flawless recruitment mandates with reliable and sustainable results, which are consistently delivered with an unparalleled level of transparency and competence.
Some of the various solutions in the fields of international recruitment and immigration that will help meet labour shortages include:
- International recruitment missions
- Analysis of the compliance of the employer for recruitment abroad
- Identification of relevant and optimal immigration programs abroad
- Identification and pre-selection of candidates abroad
- Preparation of job offers and employment contracts
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs)
- Work permit applications
- Representation of the employer and the workers before competent authorities
- Support for employers and foreign workers
- Undertakings concerning permanent residency and other immigration services
Frequently Asked Questions
Are foreign workers free to work for other employers in Canada?
What are the costs of recruitment efforts abroad?
How long will I have to wait in between my first undertakings and the arrival of the foreign workers?
Are the work permits renewable?
What happens if the foreign worker hired does not perform according to my expectations?
If you do not know where to start, Proxima Centauri can help you for your international recruitment! Contact us by phone at 1-877-907-9624 or fill out this form, we will be happy to discuss your goals!